Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a freelance eCommerce Web Developer to work alongside our designers and developers. This is a remote position. To start, the role will be part-time for approximately 20 hours per week. You will be responsible for creating thoughtful, visually stunning, development solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries and maintaining existing websites built on Shopify or WordPress platforms.
We work with a range of companies locally and around the globe on projects.
Please no inquiries from staffing agencies or international developer shops.
What You Need:
- Advanced knowledge of Shopify and WordPress
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for creating beautiful and functional digital work
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Interest in lifestyle brands
- 2+ Years of web development experience
- A strong portfolio of past web projects for a variety of clients
- Fast Learner
- Strong communicator
- Responsive web design
Why You Should Work Here:
We hire intelligent, hardworking people. So we trust them to make their own schedules and get the job done. We offer contract employees:
- Competitive Pay
- Fun and interesting work
- Friendly Team
- Flexible Hours
Please send all resumes to email@example.com