We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Intern for Summer 2017. You would work alongside our Director of Strategy and Creative Director and work on fun and exciting strategy projects.
What You Bring:
▪ Strong attention to detail
▪ Strong eye and aesthetic
▪ Thorough understanding of social media
▪ Self motivated
▪ Google product and Microsoft Office knowledge
▪ High aptitude for technology
▪ Demonstrated interest in advertising and marketing
▪ Roughly 20 hours per week of time in office
▪ Basic management of Google keyword lists
▪ Search and social ad copywriting
▪ Simple photo selection and cropping
▪ Conduct competitor analysis
▪ Researching industry trends
This internship is eligible for school credit. Please submit resume, cover letter, and a Spotify playlist to email@example.com – Please no calls.