Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating and managing thoughtful digital marketing campaigns for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, from healthcare to hospitality to CPG.
You will be part of a growing team that is looking to add experienced talent to help continually train, evolve, and eventually manage teams and processes in our strong core group.
This role will manage all forms of paid advertising, but focus most heavily on Google products. Please note, this is a role that’s duties include 60% data analysis and optimization, 20% analytical creative strategizing, and 20% client communications.
This job will be remote for the duration of 2020 at minimum, but the team is based in Charleston, SC and eventually the individual will be in office.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years digital marketing campaign management experience, with 2 years or more of paid search or paid social experience
- Experienced in managing paid ads across Google Ads and Facebook Ads (other platforms such as Snapchat, Pinterest, etc. are a plus) for lead generation and eCommerce.
- Understanding of setup of a complex paid search campaign and the use of it to drive leads or sales.
- You understand how to measure the success of campaigns and report this to a client
- You’re organized, detail-oriented and self-driven.
- You can get things done without being micro-managed and are happy to take responsibility.
- You have a habit of showing initiative (i.e. you’re happy to take the lead marketing projects)
- You’re curious to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and can’t wait to test new solutions
- You’re creative and enjoy coming up with engaging copy for ads
- Deep analytical skills obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Digital agency experience
- Must have strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Setup and manage ad accounts to best practice standards on Google and Facebook platforms.
- Plan and manage effective paid social, search, shopping and display strategies as needed
- Client pacing and budgeting on a bi-weekly basis.
- Active participant in new client on-boarding.
- Optimize our paid efforts to gain better ROAS or Cost Per Lead (CPL)
- Staying on top of new techniques, strategies, and changes to test for better client results & campaign successes.
- Use analytics data to apply insights into the marketing optimization process
- Write engaging copy for our social, search, and banner ads
- Leading monthly client meetings & consultations for the account goals and strategic success of each client account.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Project Management and Creative teams, contributing to and leading internal and external creative brainstorms for new projects
- Tasking out different components of a campaign like images and copy to the creative team.
- Placing and verifying pixel to ensure proper campaign tracking and accurate reporting.
- Producing weekly reports for our client account updates, recommendations and results.
- Participating in daily, monthly, and quarterly team meetings to ensure agency team members are all meeting company goals & responsibilities.
- Contribute to agency thought leadership content such as case studies or blog posts
- Proactively developing and optimizing creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic & visibility.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
Experience That Will Make You Stand Out:
- Google Shopping experience
- Shopify and WordPress experience
- A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or Crazy Egg
- Experience with SEO (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc) and associated products like MOZ
- Any certifications in Google products or FB Blueprint
- Simple IRA with 3% matching
- Remote month in July every year
- 4 weeks of paid vacation (in addition to the remote month)
- Healthcare stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible work hours
- Summer Fridays
Please send your cover letter and qualifications to email@example.com. No phone calls please.