Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating and managing thoughtful digital marketing campaigns for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, from fashion and wellness to hospitality and CPG.
You will be part of a growing team that is looking to add experienced talent to help continually train, evolve, and eventually manage teams and processes in our strong core group.
This job can be remote but the office is based in Charleston, SC.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years digital marketing campaign management experience, with 2 years or more of paid social experience
- Experienced in managing paid ads across Google Ads and Facebook Ads (other platforms such as Snapchat, Pinterest, etc. are a plus) for eCommerce
- Understanding of setup of a product feed and the use of it for dynamic ad creative.
- You understand how to measure the success of campaigns and report this to a client
- You’re organized, detail-oriented and self-driven.
- You can get things done without being micro-managed and are happy to take responsibility.
- You have a habit of showing initiative (i.e. you’re happy to take the lead marketing projects)
- You’re curious to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and can’t wait to test new solutions
- You’re creative and enjoy coming up with engaging copy for ads
- Deep analytical skills obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Digital agency experience
- Must have strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Provide direction and guidance for other team members on best practices for ad account management and setup
- Plan and manage effective paid social, search, shopping and display strategies as needed
- Optimize our paid efforts to gain better ROAS
- Staying on top of new techniques, strategies, and changes to test for better client results & campaign successes.
- Write engaging copy for our social, search, and banner ads
- Sending and testing email marketing systems and automations a plus (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc)
- Manage both internal and external communications, answering client and team questions
- Scheduling & performing monthly client meetings & consultations for the account goals and strategic success of each client account.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Project Management and Creative teams, contributing to and leading internal and external creative brainstorms for new projects
- Use analytics data to apply insights into the marketing optimization process
- Contribute to agency thought leadership content such as case studies or blog posts
- Tasking out different components of a campaign like images and copy to the creative team.
- Placing and verifying pixel to ensure proper campaign tracking and accurate reporting.
- Producing weekly reports for our client account updates, recommendations and results.
- Participating in daily, monthly, and quarterly team meetings to ensure agency team members are all meeting company goals & responsibilities.
- Proactively developing and optimizing creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic & visibility.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Client pacing and budgeting on a bi-weekly basis.
- Participates in client reporting meetings.
- Active participant in new client onboarding.
Experience That Will Make You Stand Out:
- Shopify and WordPress experience
- A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or Crazy Egg
- Experience with SEO (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc) and associated products like MOZ
- Any certifications in Google products or FB Blueprint
- Simple IRA with 3% matching
- Remote month in July every year
- 4 weeks of paid vacation (in addition to the remote month)
- Healthcare stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible work hours
- Summer Fridays
Please send your cover letter and qualifications to email@example.com. No phone calls please.