Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work alongside our marketing team in our Charleston office. You will be responsible for creating and managing thoughtful digital marketing campaigns for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, from fashion and wellness to hospitality and CPG.
You will be part of a growing team that is looking to add experienced talent to help continually train, evolve, and eventually manage teams and processes in our strong core group.
- • Provide direction and guidance for other team members on best practices for ad account management and setup
- • Plan and manage effective paid social, search, shopping and display strategies as needed
- • Optimize our paid efforts to gain better ROAS
- • Staying on top of new techniques, strategies, and changes to test for better client results & campaign successes.
- • Write engaging copy for our social, search, and banner ads
- • Sending and testing email marketing systems and automations a plus (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, etc)
- • Manage both internal and external communications, answering client and team questions
- • Scheduling & performing monthly client meetings & consultations for the account goals and strategic success of each client account.
- • Collaborate with Marketing, Project Management and Creative teams, contributing to and leading internal and external creative brainstorms for new projects
- • Use analytics data to apply insights into the marketing optimization process
- • Contribute to agency thought leadership content such as case studies or blog posts
- • Tasking out different components of a campaign like images and copy to the creative team.
- • Placing and verifying pixel to ensure proper campaign tracking and accurate reporting.
- • Producing weekly reports for our client account updates, recommendations and results.
- • Participating in daily, monthly, and quarterly team meetings to ensure agency team members are all meeting company goals & responsibilities.
- • Proactively developing and optimizing creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic & visibility.
- • Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
Required Experience and Skills:
- • 5+ years digital marketing campaign management experience, with 3 years or more of paid social experience
- • Experienced in managing paid ads across Google Ads and Facebook Ads (other platforms such as Snapchat, Pinterest, etc. are a plus) for eCommerce
- • Understanding of setup of a product feed and the use of it for dynamic ad creative.
- • You understand how to measure the success of campaigns and report this to a client
- • You’re organized, detail-oriented and self-driven.
- • You can get things done without being micro-managed and are happy to take responsibility.
- • You have a habit of showing initiative (i.e. you’re happy to take the lead marketing projects)
- • You’re curious to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and can’t wait to test new solutions
- • You’re creative and enjoy coming up with engaging copy for ads
- • Deep analytical skills obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- • Digital agency experience
- • Must have strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Experience That Will Make You Stand Out:
- • Shopify and WordPress experience
- • A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or Crazy Egg
- • Experience with SEO (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc) and associated products like MOZ
- • Any certifications in Google products or FB Blueprint
- • Simple IRA with 3% matching
- • Remote month in July every year
- • 4 weeks of paid vacation (in addition to the remote month)
- • Healthcare stipend
- • Competitive Pay
- • Flexible work hours
- • Summer Fridays